We’ll start with some pretty basic info about us.
- Yteach portal creator and owner is Young Digital Planet (YDP, we call it) – a company with over 20 years of experience in supporting educational solution to schools. YDP has a multitude of products and services designed exclusively for schools, teachers and learners. You can learn about all about it on our website.
- Yteach has been around for 5 years now, all of the resources were prepared by professional teachers (from UK) in cooperation with programmers. It was a beta version first, tested in several schools in the UK and then made available to the world-wide teaching community.
- There are actually two almost identical portals (yes, but quite different when it comes to the curriculum layout):
yteach.co.uk – for UK schools and schools with UK-based curriculum. Visit the portal.
yteach.com – for the schools around the world, with a flexible and adaptible curriculum structure. Visit the portal.
- There are 30.000 resources available for science and math subjects on upper primary, lower- and upper-secondary level. All of them are interactive and highly engaging. Among them you will find lessons, whiteboard presentations, student activities and many more…
- We are passionate about what we do (both professionally and personally). Our team are constantly trying to make the modern teaching experience better for you – educators. One of many examples is yTeach Academy project launched at the beginning of 2012. Learn more about it here.
Are you curious about anything else relating yteach?
Feel free to post any questions or comments below.